There is now a new planning application 23/06475/FUL for this site. The documents lodged with the application relate only to modifications to the planning permission already granted as 22/06107/FUL in May 2023. They do not provide a full set of documents, such as a North elevation, or a full site plan.
The changes from the previous application are:
- enlargement of the ground floor plant room;
- adding two external flues on the West wall, instead of a chimney to the roof;
- alteration to the stairwell window;
- alteration to the window on the rear elevation; and
- increasing the number of solar PV panels on the roof from five to ten, all inclined to the horizontal.
Comments can be submitted to the Council’s planning team until 8 December 2023.
The revised street elevation, with the new flues to the West side, and the solar panels on the roof is shown as below:
This is broadly similar to the elevation already approved in 22/06107/FUL: